Arunachal Pradesh Tour
Arunachal Pradesh one of the 29 states of India. Arunachal Pradesh borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south and shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east and Iis separated from China in the north by the McMahon Line. The culture of Arunachal Pradesh is varied and manifold, consisting of various tribes that each have their own unique characteristics. Expressed in its arts and crafts, folklore and religion, clothing, cuisine, music, and languages.
Kolkata Tokolkata package
Best Time To Visit Arunachal Pradesh
OCTOBER AND APRIL
It so has pleasant weather throughout the year because of their high altitude location.
When the sun first strikes India, It shines upon Arunachal’s. The name means“Land of Rising Sun.
WHY ARUNACHAL PRADESH TOUR PACKAGE WIH GOBHRAMAN HOLIDAYS?
GoBhraman is a tour company based in Kolkata city.that specializes in safaris and tours that fit in with a philosophy based around responsible tourism, conservation and the utilization of the environment in a sustainable manner. We are passionate about Sikkim tourism, and who live and travel in this spectacular region, to bring you the finest holiday experiences. Go Better Feel Better with us.
Sikkim tour Packages we provide affordable personalized tours with flexible Itineraries and time schedules. comfortable transport, also knowledgeable and friendly representative for your exclusive use
Duration- 7 nights 8 days
Pickup:- Guwahati Railway Station
Drop- Guwahati Railway Station.
Full Tour Itinerary Of Arunachal Pradesh Tour
Day 01 :
Guwahati – Bhalukpong (About 242 kms/5-6 hrs)
Welcome After meet and greet on arrival at Guwahati airport or station transfer to bhalukpong.Night stay at Hotel at Bhalukpong.
Bhalukpung is a small town located along the southern reaches of the Himalayas in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh in India. The town is located at 213m above sea level.
100 km from Bomdila, 52 km from Tezpur and 5 km from Tipi.
Day 02 :
Bhalukpong – Dirang (About 140 km/ 05 hrs)
After Breakfast Transfer to Dirang. Enroute visit Asia’s second-largest Orchidarium at Tipi where one can have a quick look over 7500 orchids from a collection of about 300 species. On arrival in Dirang, check-in at Hotel, evening at leisure, night stay at Dirang.
Dirang is a village in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. West Kameng is the name of the district that contains village Dirang
Day 03 :
Dirang – Tawang (About 129 km/ 06 hrs
After breakfast drive to Tawang (10000 Ft.).En-route visit beautiful Dirang valley hot spring, and also visit snowcapped Sella Pass (13,700 ft), war memorial and falls.
Arrive Tawang and transfer to your hotel. If time permits visit the local market area. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 04 :
After breakfast visit of 400 years (17th century) old Tawang Monastery which is the second largest monastery in the world.
After Potala Palace in Tibet. The building is about 113 feet long and 80 feet wide and houses valuable antiquities, books, and manuscripts-handwritten and printed.
Later visit Tawang War Memorial, a 40-foot high multi-hued memorial, has a structure constructed in stupa design. Dedicated to the martyrs of the Sino-Indo War held in 1962. This memorial is nestled among beautiful peaks, which overlooks the Tawang-Chu valley. Rest of the day free to stroll around the streets of the town. Overnight in Tawang.
places of interest
- Sela Pass -
A breathtaking place in Arunachal Pradesh is a high altitude mountain pass Se-La, with La denoting Pass is a must-visit attraction.
Located in Tawang District of Arunachal Pradesh. Sela Pass sits at an elevation of 4,170 meters and you can experience a slice of heaven on earth here ...
Tawang Monastery -
- Tawang Monastery, located in Tawang city of Tawang district in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, is the largest monastery in India and second-largest in the world after the Potala Palace in Lhasa Tibet.
- It is situated in the valley of the Tawang River, near the small town of the same name in the northwestern part of Arunachal Pradesh.In close proximity to the Tibetan and Bhutanese border.
- Taktsang Gompa
- Gorichen Peak - the highest peak of Arunachal Pradesh at an altitude 22,500 ft.
- Shonga-tser lake- A beautiful lake near Tawang its famous name is MADHURI LAKE
- uranang Waterfalls-
Nuranang Falls some 100 meters high, is located in the Tawang district of Arunachal Pradesh, India. It is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in this part of the ...
Pankang Teng Tso Lake -
- famous and popular lake near Arunachal Pradesh
- Bumla Pass - Indo-China border at Bumla Pass. Elevation, 15,200 feet (4,600 m). Location, Tawang District, Arunachal Pradesh, Himalaya region. The Bum La Pass is located about 37 km away from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh,
- Bap Teng Kang Waterfalls
- Jaswant Garh
Day 05 :
After breakfast optional visit to Bumla Pass and Madhuri lake by a local vehicle on extra cost and depending on permission and accessibility. Overnight in Tawang.
Day 06 :
Tawang – Bomdila – (About 187 km/ 07 hrs)
After a leisurely breakfast drive to Bomdila and check-in at your hotel. Overnight at Bomdila.
Bomdila – Guwahati ( About 07 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. after reaching Guwahati transfer to a hotel night stay at Guwahati
Early morning transfer to Maa Kamakshya Temple for first Arati darshan, post darshan return hotel, visit Kamakhya temple Nabagraha temple (temple of the nine planets) State Museum (closed on Monday and holidays) Assam State zoo.after visit back to the hotel. transfer to Airport / Rail station
Arunachal Pradesh Tour End
Inclusions of Arunachal Pradesh Tour:
- 01-night accommodation in Bhalukpong as per the itinerary above.
- 01-night accommodation in Dirang as per the itinerary above.
- 03 nights accommodation in Tawang as per the itinerary above.
- 01-night accommodation in Bomdila as per the itinerary above.
- 01-night accommodation in Guwahati as per the itinerary above.
Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
All transfers & sightseeing by private vehicle as per itinerary
Note: The package price is based on Tata Sumo. Extra charges will be applicable to luxury the vehicle
Exclusions Arunachal Pradesh Tour:
- Airfare or Railway Fare.
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary or extra usage of a vehicle beyond the above-mentioned itinerary.
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing.
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to any unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, and telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, camera fees, also mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the tour price inclusions and any expenses of personal nature entrance fees and Guide charges of sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included.